Sunday, May 9, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #355, May 9th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 19:
Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia, The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

So I have to read some non-ARC's for Book Battle, and I was able to add them to my Wheel of TBR stack, so I have to add them here as well! 

Week 18:
Shadowed Steel by Chloe Neill, Sightwitch by Susan Dennard 

vs.

Shadowed Steel by Chloe Neill, Sightwitch by Susan Dennard, Written in Red by Anne Bishop, Murder of Crows by Anne Bishop, Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop

So I read what I wanted, and more, so I'm happy! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!