Saturday, July 24, 2021

2021 ARC August Sign Up

So ARC August is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat.! I'm not sure if they're officially doing this this year, since they don't have a sign up post yet, but the 2020 version came out August 1st, so they could!

So this round is going to be interesting. I'm moving, but it's kinda going to be twice. Because there's flooring going down in the place where I'm moving into, but since it's a long weekend, it won't be done till the 6. But someone is moving into the place I'm currently in on the 1st. So I have to be out of here on time, but moving into the new place late. So I'm moving my stuff into the garage, and then I'll have to move it over to the new place later. So I'm not sure how much reading I'm going to get down, but I'm still optimistic! 

So my goal will still be 31 books, because I still have a ton of them to read! But I'm ever hopeful that I'll read more! Hopefully! What about you guys? Happy reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!