Monday, July 19, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #528, July 19th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #527
Teaser Tuesday #535
WWW Wednesday #535
WOW #531
Will the Time Come #528
Third Sentence Thursday #518
Random Reads #504
First Lines Friday #531
Book Blogger Hop #197
The Reward Challenge Update #513
Wheel of TBR #60
How Well I Stuck to It #365
Wrote that Review Update #363

Week 28 Reviews:
This Savage Song

Page-a-Thon: 

Path or Pantheon: 

TBR Trail July: 

Random:
Andy Weir Author Page

OK, so I got 45 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty busy week-I was in the car for over 7 hours, in the car to pick up another, and then driving back the original. And packing, and moving a bunch into the garage. So I had a busy weekend, but I read some really great books, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read that Jennifer Lynn Barnes series since it was released. I'll have to add it to my stack for rereads since I remember the series fondly. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite series from her, because it's the one that introduced me to her writing! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!