Saturday, July 24, 2021

Among Us Readathon Round 2 August 2021 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the next round of the Among Us Readathon, taking place during August 2021! You can check out the twitter here! I'm not sure how much I can read this month, but I'll try my best!

This round is different, that once you pick between crewmate and imposter, then you have to stick with it the rest of rounds. And I'm staying with imposter! 

Start Reactor: Reclaimed by Madeleine Roux, Girls in the Moon by Janet McNally, Hamilton and Peggy! by L.M. Elliott, Nexus by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings, What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle

Chart Course: Gemini, Scorpio, Leo 

Fake a Task - The Starless Crown by James Rollins
Vent - 9 - Clean O2 Filter - The Midnight Girls by Alicia Jasinska
Blame Someone Else -Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett
Kill Yellow - The Pretenders by Rebecca Hanover or The Dating Game by Kiley Roache 
Kill White - Reclaimed by Madeleine Roux
Kill Purple - Let Me List the Ways by Sarah White or Winterfolk by Janet Kolby
Kill Red - I Hope You Get This Message by Farah Naz Rishi or The Darkness Outside Us by Eliot Schrefer or Squad by Maggie Tokuda-Hall, Illuistrated by Lisa Sterle or Faith: Greater Heights by Julie Murphy or ?
Kill Pink - Throwing Shade by Deborah Wilde or Puddin' by Julie Murphy or The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman or The Bullet by Iris Johansen or Breaking Badger by Shelly Laurenston or Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury
Kill Orange - Pride by Ibi Zoboi or The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon or Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong
Kill Lime - The Duke Goes Down by Sophie Jordan or Circle of Shadows by Evelyn Skye or Any Sign of Life by Rae Carson or The Bleeding Dusk by Coleen Gleason 
Kill Green - Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury or Faith: Greater Heights by Julie Murphy or Blood Scion by Deborah Falaye or 
Kill Cyan - The Blood Between Us by Z Brewer 
Kill Brown - Kill Joy by Holly Jackson or Finding Felicity by Stacey Kade 
Kill Blue - Jade Fire Gold by June CL Tan or Dark Rise by C. S. Pacat
Kill Black - Strange Lies by Maggie Thrash or Dreams Lie Beneath by Rebecca Ross

I do hope that I'll do more than one go around, but again, moving, so not sure how much time I'm going to have! But I'm hopeful! What about you guys? Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!