Thursday, July 15, 2021

TBR Trail July Update 1

So I read my first book from TBR Trail, Piranesi, for the prompt Fiction - Read a Book in a Genre You Do not Usually Read, and I'll be reading Carrie next! Well, I took just a day less to read my first book this time, but the month is still halfway over and I'm just reading the first book. Opps. Hopefully I'll pick up more of these books! 

Reading Journey:

Piranesi by Susanna Clarke
Prompt Fulfilled: Fiction - Read a Book in a Genre You Do not Usually Read 
Started On: July 15th
Finished On: July 15th, 8:01 PM
Pages Read: 245

Carrie by Stephen King
Prompt Fulfilled: Free Choice - Read a Book from the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge
Started On: July 
Currently On: Page 0 of 253

Prompts Left: STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 1, STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 2, STEM - Read a Book With a Dark Cover Book 3, 2021 TBR - Random Genre - Contemporary
Read: 1 
Pages Read: 245



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!