Friday, June 24, 2022

48-Hour Mini Star Hop Readathon June 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the 24-Hour Mini Star Hop Readathon, the June 2022 round, which is created and hosted by Stephanie from Stephane's Bookverse, and you can find the announcement video here

I won't be able to know what I'll be reading until I finish my next book, so I'll keep this updated! 

Roll 1: 
6-Black Hole. Be the Serpent by Seanan McGuire

Roll 2: 
5-Moon-Stand Alone. Killer Content by Kiley Roache 

Roll 3:
5-Star-Free Pick. Traitor's Blade by Sebastien de Castell 

Roll 4:
1-Black Hole. The Darkest Prison by Gena Showalter

Roll 5:
4-Sun-Continuation. The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

Roll 6:
3-Star-Short (<300 pages). Under One Roof by Ali Hazelwood

Roll 7:
3-Star-Series. Stuck With You by Ali Hazelwood.

Roll 8:
2-Moon-Graphic Novel. The Search, Part 1 by Gene Luen Yang, Illustrated by Gurihiru 

Roll 9:
6-Final Star-The Search, Part 2 by Gene Luen Yang, Illustrated by Gurihiru 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!