Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Clear Your S**t Readathon Update 8 and Wrap Up

I read my final book for the Clear Your S**t Readathon, and it was Doubleblind which is for the prompt NES, and that means that I've completed all the prompts for this round of the readathon! It took me longer than last time, and I was really cutting it close to finishing this month, but I made it, and I can't wait for the next round! 

My Reading Journey:

Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston
Prompt Fulfilled: Polaroids
Started On: June 2nd
Finished On: June 2nd, 5:25 PM
Pages Read: 255

Rise of the Catalyst by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Manic Monday
Started On: June 5th
Finished On: June 5th, 8:47 PM
Pages Read: 261

Hide by Kiersten White
Prompt Fulfilled: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Started On: June 7th
Finished On: June 7th, 8:30 PM
Pages Read: 256

Malice by Heather Walter
Prompt Fulfilled: Rainbow Brite
Started On: June 18th
Finished On: June 18th, 9:15 PM
Pages Read: 470

The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter
Prompt Fulfilled: Care Bears
Started On: June 26th
Finished On: June 26th, 12:55 PM
Pages Read: 406

Thicker Than Water by Maggie Shayne
Prompt Fulfilled: Walkman
Started On: June 27th
Finished On: June 27th, 8:57 PM
Pages Read: 386

Cackle by Rachel Harrison
Prompt Fulfilled: Breakfast Club
Started On: June 28th
Finished On: June 28th, 9:36 PM
Pages Read: 299

Doubleblind by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: NES
Started On: June 29th
Finished On: June 29th, 8:07 PM
Pages Read: 320

Books Read: 8
Pages Read: 2553
Prompts Left: None Let!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!