Sunday, June 19, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #413, June 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25: 
Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan, Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Another short week, but I'm dying to read the both of these! 

Week 24
The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen, The Calm Before the Storm by Danielle L. Jensen

vs.

Getaway With Murder by Diane Kelly, When Sorrows Come by Seanan McGuire, And With Reveling by Seanan McGuire, The Queen by Kiera Cass, The Prince by Kiera Cass, The Selection by Kiera Cass, The Elite by Kiera Cass, The Guard by Kiera Cass, The Favorite by Kiera Cass, The One by Kiera Cass, The Epilogue by Kiera Cass, The Maid by Kiera Cass, Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass, The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso, Pumpkin by Julie Murphy, Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan, Throwing Shade by Deborah Wilde, Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre

I didn't manage to fit in what I wanted to read, but I did read a good number of other books, so hopefully I'll read the Danielle L. Jensen stories shortly! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!