Monday, May 8, 2023

Scarlett St. Clair Author Page

The Story: I saw the Hades x Persephone series around on the internet, but it wasn't finished yet, so I waited to pick it up. Then I saw Queen of Myth and Monsters on NetGalley, and got it, and read those two books, and since started the interconnected Hades and Persephone series and Hades Saga, and can't wait to read more! 

Website

Series: Adrian x IsoldeHades x Persephone Reading OrderHades x Persephone, Hades Saga, When Stars Come Out, Fairy Tale Retellings.


Hades x Persephone: A Touch of Darkness, A Touch of Ruin, A Touch of Malice, A Touch of Chaos.

Hades Saga: A Game of Fate, A Game of Retribution, A Game of Gods.

When Stars Come Out: When Stars Come Out and my review, When the Sky Falls and my review.

Fairy Tale Retellings: Mountains Made of Glass and my review.

Stand Alone's: A Song of Sorrow and my review, Tempress of Fire and Fury and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!