Monday, September 11, 2023

Becca's Spookoplathon Update 1

So I read my first book for Becca's Spookoplathon, and it was Sunbolt which was for the prompt Community Shelf 2, and I'll be reading The Diviners next! 

My Reading Journey:

Sunbolt by Intisar Khanani
Prompt Fulfilled: Community Shelf 2
Started On: September 11th
Finished On: September 11th, 10:39 AM
Pages Read: 256

The Diviners by Libba Bray
Prompt Fulfilled: Purple
Started On: September 11th
Currently On: Page 0 of 578

Prompts Left: Mood Read 1, Stephen King, Candy Corn, There Is Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge, Community Shelf 1, Spooky, Mary Shelley, Pumpkin Spice, Most Recent Purchase, They're Burning The Witches Even If You Aren't One, Green, Mood Read 2, Dice Roll Roulette, What A Ghostly Scene, Jigsaw
Read: 1
Pages Read: 256

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!