Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cliterature Readathon Update 4

So I read my next book for Cliterature Readathon, and it was The Renegade Akseli Cyborg which was for the prompt Your Favourite Trope, and I'll be reading The Pairing next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Damned by Laura Thalassa 
Prompt Fulfilled: Take Part in a Sprint
Started On: February 19th 
Finished On: February 19th, 1:56 PM
Pages Read: 364

Bride by Ali Hazelwood
Prompt Fulfilled: Illustrated Cover
Started On: February 19th
Finished On: February 19th, 10:01 PM
Pages Read: 416

One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
Prompt Fulfilled: A New to You Author
Started On: February 20th
Finished On: February 20th, 10:38 PM
Pages Read: 424

The Renegade Akseli Cyborg by Dianne Duvall
Prompt Fulfilled: Your Favourite Trope
Started On: February 21st
Finished On: February 21st, 8:13 PM
Pages Read: 440

The Pairing by Casey McQuiston
Prompt Fulfilled: LGBTQ+ Romance
Started On: February 22nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 432

Prompts Left: POC Author, 5 Star Prediction, Poll Pick, Share Your TBR
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1644

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!