Saturday, February 24, 2024

Week 8 Review: The Brat

From Goodreads:
Rumor has it that Lady Murie, King Edward III's goddaughter, is stunningly beautiful, with bright blue eyes, golden hair, and a bewitching smile. Rumor also has it that the doting king has spoiled her rotten. When Sir Balan spies her wailing and sobbing in public, he decides that Lady Murie is the last person he would ever wish to have as a bride.

But there is far more to Murie than meets the eye—and soon Balan discovers, to his great delight, that he'd be lucky indeed to deserve such a bride. Unfortunately, he's not the only one to discern this truth . . . and the other suitor is much less honorable. Now a plot is afoot and Balan must prove himself a chivalrous knight and win the love of Lady Murie . . .

My Review:


Author: Lynsay Sands 
Read: February 22nd, 2024
Source: Bought 
Reason Why: Love her writing, and it's a Historical Fiction 2024 Book and a SAC 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Avon
Published: May 2nd 2007
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!