Saturday, February 24, 2024

Week 8 Review: After Him, With Him


From Goodreads:
From author Kelly Finley comes another steamy tale with a tragic hero brought to his knees by a heart-breaking secret. It's one he shares with the woman he left behind. Now, she will be his end... and his beginning.

When you’re wanted…
Redix Dean is so hot he breaks hearts upon sight.
He promised he’d love me for infinity.
After one tragic night, he lied.
He moved to L.A., found celebrity success and left me with no answers.
Now he’s back and thinks he can seduce me and make me his again?

He was the love of my life.
No matter how famous he is, he’s still the boy who saved me.
Everyone sees his beauty. I see his pain.
Everyone is after him. I only want to save him.
Because he’s hiding something and I'm the only one who knows it.
I'll keep his secret while he plays dark games with my heart and body … until the very end.

“After Him” is the angsty, steamy, fast-paced first of a duet featuring a tragic hero and a second chance

When you're torn…
Why should you decide?

I’m caught between a man who hates me and one who wants me.
And yes, it's possible to choose—I love them both.
Redix is the only man I’ve ever told I love. We're connected in ways that brand my soul.
Silas is a man of new temptation. He only wants to free me from my dark past.

But what do I want? What do I need?
All I've known is a love I'd kill for.
All I feel is that I want to save them both...

"With Him" is a steamy, fast-paced second of a duet featuring a menage between a tragic hero, a free spirit, and a love that breaks the rules. It is a HEA with hot scenes and dark themes that may be sensitive for some readers.

My Review:


Author: Kelly Finley 
Series: All for You Duet #1, 2
Read: February 23rd, 23rd, 2024
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her writing and they sounded good, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2024 Books, and With Him is a End of Series 2024 Book! 
Publisher: Kelly Finley Books
Published: October 6th 2022, October 20th 2022

After Him:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








With Him:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!