Thursday, February 22, 2024

Cliterature Readathon Update 6

So I read my next book for Cliterature Readathon, and it was The Darkest Destiny which was for the prompt Poll Pick, and I'll be reading After Him next! 

My Reading Journey:

The Damned by Laura Thalassa 
Prompt Fulfilled: Take Part in a Sprint
Started On: February 19th 
Finished On: February 19th, 1:56 PM
Pages Read: 364

Bride by Ali Hazelwood
Prompt Fulfilled: Illustrated Cover
Started On: February 19th
Finished On: February 19th, 10:01 PM
Pages Read: 416

One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
Prompt Fulfilled: A New to You Author
Started On: February 20th
Finished On: February 20th, 10:38 PM
Pages Read: 424

The Renegade Akseli Cyborg by Dianne Duvall
Prompt Fulfilled: Your Favourite Trope
Started On: February 21st
Finished On: February 21st, 8:13 PM
Pages Read: 440

The Pairing by Casey McQuiston
Prompt Fulfilled: LGBTQ+ Romance
Started On: February 22nd
Finished On: February 22nd, 3:43 PM
Pages Read: 432

The Darkest Destiny by Gena Showalter
Prompt Fulfilled: Poll Pick
Started On: February 22nd
Finished On: February 22nd, 9:59 PM
Pages Read: 204

After Him by Kelly Finley 
Prompt Fulfilled: Share Your TBR
Started On: February 23rd
Currently On: Page 0 of 468

Prompts Left: POC Author, 5 Star Prediction
Read: 6
Pages Read: 2280

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!