Sunday, February 11, 2024

Kelly Finley Author Page

The Story: Another author posted about Holiday for Six on their newsletter, and it sounded really great, so I had to read all the books in order, and yeah, I can't wait to read these books!

Website

Series: Come For Me, All For You Duet. 

All for You Duet: After Him and her site, my review, With Him and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: All for Him and her site, my review, Tempt Her and her site, my review, Holiday for Six and her site, my review, Shameless Play and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!