Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Have an Update! #14, September 25th

New Plots:

Open Windows: what’s something that open windows let in? Dreams, dreams and nightmares. That’s why there’s dream catchers. But sometimes, those don’t work. And you get the bad dreams. What’s the source, you might ask. Well, we’re not telling, because it’s hard enough keeping the truth from getting out. We’re not about to go an cause a mass panic, after all!

Monthly Word Count: 171 439 words. Pretty good. But I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!