Saturday, September 3, 2011

Week 35 Review: Nightshade

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

My Review:
I loved this book! Don't know why it took so long to read it! Maybe because I hadn't heard of it, and wasn't in the blogger world yet, but really? Shame on me for making myself wait that long to read this book!

It was amazing, and I really loved it, from the plot, to the characters, to the romance, to the world, to the creatures...just all of it was really amazing! I enjoyed this book so much, it was so good and entertaining, and I just wanted more!

I loved the conflict and the strife between the characters, as they warred with who they were, and what they were supposed to do, and trying to follow their hearts...I loved it! And yeah, there were bad guys to face, but there was that emotional conflict, too!

This was just an awesome book, now go out and read it!

Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: Nightshade #1
Read: September 2nd-3rd, 2011
Source: Bought at Chapters
Reason Why: Sounded good!
Publisher: Philomel                     
Published: October 19th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!