Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #13, September 4th-September Week 1

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

Bought:
Paranormalcy
Nightshade
Masquerade
Revelations

BookMooch:
Express Male
The Perfect Couple

NetGalley:
The Ranger
Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink
Stick
Prized
Without Tess
Shattered Dreams
Saving June
Crave
My Lunatic Life
You Are My Only
Reckless
Frost Moon
The Pumpkin Man
Try Me
Fang Me
If I Tell
Blood Rock
The Spy Who Jumped Off the Screen
Blue
Keys to the Respository

One thing I want to know is-does Keys to the Respository have Blue Bloods in there? Becuase as you can see, I bought books 2 and 3, but I don't have book 1. I really hope it does!

2 comments:

  1. I love Paranormalcy and Nightshade! I'm sure you're going to love them. Enjoy your haul, you got some great books!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did :) My reviews are here and here :)

    And yes, I did :) I love books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!