Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 36 Review: Express Male

From Goodreads:
Music teacher and part-time lingerie saleswoman Marnie Lundy's biggest thrill is playing piano at the local mall…until the night everyone seems to think she's somebody else!

Suddenly she's being addressed in code, menaced by a man who claims to know her intimately and rescued by a handsome spymaster who thinks she's a threat to national security!

But OPUS agent Noah Tennant has a feeling she's more Mata Hari than Mother Teresa. Could a woman this sexy truly be innocent, or is Marnie his opponent in a deadly game of spy vs. spy?

My Review:
This was a pretty great book. Very funny, very good, and just good! I loved all the different points of view, and how they all were for a goal, and such. They were really funny, and the way that the characters tried to avoid their emotions, well, it was just really good!

I loved all the spy stuff, and how Marnie has to learn all of it, or enough to fool the bad guy that has been in the first and now this book, and I'm pretty sure in the last book, too. Must find Overnight Male!!!

This was a really good book, and I hope you guys get to read it!

Author: Elizabeth Bevarly
Series: OPUS #2
Read: September 3rd-5th, 2011
Source: BookMooch
Reason Why: Sounded like a really great book-I loved the pun of the title!
Publisher: HQN
Published: June 1st 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!