Saturday, September 24, 2011

Week 38 Review: Everlasting

From Goodreads:
Everlasting is the sixth and final installment of the epic love story that has enchanted readers across the world. Ever and Damen have spent centuries facing down bitter rivals, jealous friends and their own worst fears-all in the hope of being together forever. Now in Everlasting, their destiny is finally within reach. 

Will they be united-or torn apart forever? Readers will finally discover the truth in this anxiously awaited conclusion!


My Review:
This book has been waited for for quite a little bit of time, ever since the first book came out, was there going to be a happy ending?

Yes, there was. After all the conflict, the stress, the fights, the deaths, the romances, everything that happened, they finally got a happy ending, but not before some more damage happened, and then was changed back.

But this was just an excellent book, and I was sad to finish the series, but it was time, and now Ever and Damen can have their happy ending! So yeah, I'm happy, and I can't wait to read what she writes next!

Author: Alyson Noel
Series: The Immortals #6
Read: September 19th-20th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: I love this series, I had to finish it!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: June 7th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!