Sunday, September 11, 2011

In My Mailbox #13, September 11th-September Week 2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to talk about the books we got in the mailbox or inbox as the case may be!

So this week I got:

WON!!!:
TWISTED!!!!!!!

RAK!:
Matched (Thanks! I actually got this last week, but the post didn't save when I added it, and yeah, I just wanted to say that I got Matcehd as an ebook on an IMM)

Library:
Matched
The Iron King
The Iron Daughter
Blue Bloods
Misguided Angel
Bloody Valentine

For Review:
The Seed

BookMooch:
The Shack
Safe Harbor

NetGalley:
In Winter's Shadow
The Door to the Lost Pages
Tattoo
Legacy of the Light
Real Men Will
A Midsummer's Night Sin
In Close
Measure of Darkness
Bride of the Night
Revealing Silver
Only Fear
Altered Destiny
Heart of the Druid Laird
PreView
Deadly Descent
The Pattern Scars
Eve

3 comments:

  1. I've read Matched this week and was very nie book. Hope you like it.

    Happy reading!

    Psique @ Book Travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Matched! I hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it was great! And I did, had it read in less then 4 hours :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!