Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week 46 Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

From Goodreads:
One cold night, in a most unlikely corner of Chicago, two teens—both named Will Grayson—are about to cross paths. As their worlds collide and intertwine, the Will Graysons find their lives going in new and unexpected directions, building toward romantic turns-of-heart and the epic production of history's most fabulous high school musical.
Hilarious, poignant, and deeply insightful, John Green and David Levithan's collaborative novel is brimming with a double helping of the heart and humor that have won both them both legions of faithful fans.
My Review:
What a great story on acceptance, of finding out who you are, and how you want to live your life, and who you want to be with. And growing up, and the oddities of life, like 2 Will Grayson's meeting, and how that all ended up.

I loved how the 2 different WG's acted, and how they spoke because one was a bit normal, the other, didn't really have any capitals for names, or "I's" so it looked like "i" and such, and I really enjoyed that, and I think each author had a WG. So that was really nice!

Loved how Tiny was, and how he lived his life, even though he didn't really fit in and we learn how that affected him, but even when it was hard, he kept going, and that he was really nice, and kind, and he was one of my favourite characters in this book.

I just really loved this book, so I hope you guys check it out, though if you are against gay marriages, then probably not a book for you, but it is a really great book!
Authors: John Green and David Levithan
Read: November 14th-15th, 2011
Reason Why: Heard great things about it!
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a really great book!
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile
Published: April 6th 2010
4/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!