Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Netgalley Month October Wrap Up



Well, I had a pretty good run, I read 11 books, and I started a 12th. And since my goal was 10 books, I'm pretty happy with that! So I read, in no particular order:

Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Fracture by Megan Miranda
Ashfall by Mike Mullin
Eve by Anna Carey
Dearly, Departed by Lisa Habel
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter
Deviant by Adrian McKinty
Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
Tempest by Julie Cross (this is book #12)

I really enjoyed all these books, they were really good, and I hope to read more books for netgalley month January! Which is a good month for me, since we have a late Christmas break, we get off of school on-get this-December 23rd. And the teachers have to come in on the 24th, the Friday (as far as I knew, I was only told this once, and it could've changed...hopefully!) But that means that we have about the first week of January off, which means a lot of reading time for me! Whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!