Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sorry about the Reviews!

Sorry about the reviews kinda not having a review in them yet. I'm working on it, but I've been kinda busy this week, and I crafted the posts on the previous Saturday, and then I didn't have time to add my reviews to them. Really don't like that. But I'm going to add the reviews, and they'll be all nice and pretty! And various other things to do, like It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post, linking up the reviews, and what I'm reading in this week. Yep. Plus, I had play today, from 10-3, but it went to almost 4, and my dad and doggies were out in the car the whole time...yeah, my doggies aren't supposed to be in the car without it moving for that long! But yeah, reviews will be up, and I hope to read (and am reading) some excellent books in the upcoming few weeks, the library, well, I love having a whole bunch of library's linked up in my province!

1 comment:

  1. I know :) Lives are very important :) I just kinda already have the posts posted, so it looks a bit weird :) Plus, it's all the books I've read that week, so yeah :) Must write the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!