Thursday, November 17, 2011

Will The Time Come #24, November 17th

Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book
-Link the post up in the linky
-Visit the other blogs

From Goodreads:
Heaven Help Her.Bethany Church is an angel sent to Earth to keep dark forces at bay. Falling in love was never part of her mission, but the bond between Beth and her mortal boyfriend, Xavier Woods, is undeniably strong. But even Xavier’s love, and the care of her archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, can’t keep Beth from being tricked into a motorcycle ride that ends up in Hell. There, the demon Jake Thorn bargains for Beth’s release back to Earth. But what he asks of her will destroy her, and quite possibly, her loved ones, as well. 

Why the time hasn't come yet...
Well, I just got it 3 days ago. And it wasn't on my list of books to read this week. It actually came pretty quickly! Can't wait to read it, though!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this yet, either. Or the first book.. Got them few months ago, really should start reading them! Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this novel and the first one but haven't gotten a chance to read them yet either. Even though you haven't had it for too long, I hope you get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read them either, they sound really good though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read the first book, though just shortly before I started reviewing. Ah, well, I can always reread it! And I hope to get to it very, very soon! And they are really excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really excited about Halo but then saw so many bad reviews, it put me off this series! =(
    Maybe one day I will read this series
    Enjoy it when you get to it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Halo was really good if you liked a kinda otherworldy element, kinda like Unearthly. The writing gave me the same impression for both of them. And I loved both! So if you liked/loved Unearthly, then you should read Halo, and Hades! And Heaven when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!