Thursday, November 24, 2011

Will The Time Come #25, November 24th

Every Thursday l am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!

Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book
-Link the post up in the linky
-Visit the other blogs

Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
From Goodreads:
In this mesmerizing sequel to Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, music prodigy James Morgan and his best friend, Deirdre, join a private conservatory for musicians. James' musical talent attracts Nuala, a soul-snatching faerie muse who fosters and feeds on the creative energies of exceptional humans until they die. Composing beautiful music together unexpectedly leads to mutual admiration and love. Haunted by fiery visions of death, James realizes that Deirdre and Nuala are being hunted by the Fey and plunges into a soul-scorching battle with the Queen of the Fey to save their lives.

Why the Time hasn't come yet...
Well, this is a mix of I just got it and want to read it now, and that it's pretty old. Just got it from the library, and it has been released for a pretty long while. Oh, well. Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I really liked this book, I liked it better than the first one. (=
    Here's mine:
    http://wondrousreadings.blogspot.com/2011/11/time-will-come-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've never even heard of this before! Well, it's a good thing I ran into it now, I loved the Shiver-series from Maggie Stiefvater, so can't wait to read this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first one yet, but yeah, me too. I've read the Wolves from Mercy Falls series, so yeah :) Want to read all of her books, so requested this one and the first one, and the Scorpio Races just came in today :) And I own Shiver, Linger, Forever, though I haven't quite read Forever, so going to be reading those ones soon! Yep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maggie's writing!
    Don't get why I still haven't read this series of hers.
    Hope you like this one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! But now I have all her books in my room, and going to read The Scorpio Races very soon :) hehe :) And I think I will :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!