Saturday, November 26, 2011

Week 47 Review: You Belong to Me

From Goodreads:
Baltimore city Homicide Detective J.D. Fitzpatrick has seen a lot of violence but nothing like the trail of tortured bodies that are turning up throughout the city. And now he's starting to suspect that his medical examiner, Dr. Lucy Trask, may be shielding a dark secret that could connect her to these vicious killings-and put her next on the killer's hit list...

My Review:
What a great book! Such a complex mystery, with a bad guy, that seemed like a nice one, but was really bad, with a great romance, and yeah, loved it! So good!

I loved the mystery, there was a lot of POV's, and twists, and turns, and a lot of clues, and it was pretty fast paced, and there were all these little changes that we were told, like the club, that I really enjoyed! The plot was complex, the clues were great, and yeah, loved it!

Hated her parents, though. They were evil, like at the ending, the way her dad treated her? He was an ex-officer of the law, but he sure as heck didn't act that way, most definitively was he corrupt.

Loved the romance between J. D. and Lucy, because it was really great, and yeah, really added to the story!

This was a really excellent book, so I hope you guys check it out!

Author: Karen Rose
Series: Romantic Suspense #12
Read: November 23rd-24th, 2011
Source: Library
Reason Why: Follow that Blurb Reading Challenge book
Publisher: Signet
Published: June 7th 2011
4/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!