Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week 46 Review: Past Perfect

From Goodreads:
All Chelsea wants to do this summer is hang out with her best friend, hone her talents as an ice cream connoisseur, and finally get over Ezra, the boy who broke her heart. But when Chelsea shows up for her summer job at Essex Historical Colonial Village (yes, really), it turns out Ezra's working there too. Which makes moving on and forgetting Ezra a lot more complicated…even when Chelsea starts falling for someone new. 

Maybe Chelsea should have known better than to think that a historical reenactment village could help her escape her past. But with Ezra all too present, and her new crush seeming all too off limits, all Chelsea knows is that she's got a lot to figure out about love. Because those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it…

My Review:
This was such a fun book! I really enjoyed it, more then I did of the previous books, which is such a great thing! Because again, I want to enjoy the books I read! And I enjoyed this book, it was nice and cute and fun!

I loved Chelsea, and her predicament of having the guy she's trying to get over, work in the same place that she is. And then falling for another guy-who works for the rival village. Because yeah, that was really fun and cute to read!

This book was just a lot of fun to read! I loved the "war" between the towns, you'd almost think that they would work together, and send visitors to the other one after visiting their own, but no, they have to have a competition! And true it's only the teens, but some of the things that they pulled were pretty hilarious!

I just really enjoyed the story that this book told, of moving on from one romance, finding another, dealing with all the stress of both, and just hanging out, living life. It was just a great, fun, light book to read!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was just a joy to read it!

Author: Leila Sales
Read: November 16th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a cute book!
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Published: October 4th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
3.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!