Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #82, November 28th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Mirrored Shard by Caitlin Kittredge
Expected Publication: February 12th 2013
From Goodreads:
Aoife Grayson must face death to win back Dean—the love who was ripped from the Iron Lands of the living when he was shot in the arctic north. But getting to the Deadlands is something that Aoife can't do on her own. And if she can find a way there, Tremaine would surely never allow it. He has sworn to keep her in the Thorn Lands, the fairie home of her mother, Nerissa. But Aoife is determined to find her way out. And she has no trouble if that means she has to kill Tremain and his queen to do it.

This is going to be a fantastic book! It sounds incredible, and with how things left off in The Nightmare Garden, well, I want to read it now! What are you guy's picks? Happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to say thank you for signing up for the 2013 Standalone Reading Challenge! Best of luck :)


    I haven't read the first one, but I've heard good things.

    Britta

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!