Saturday, September 13, 2014

How Well I Stuck to It

So on Thursday, I posted what I should read in a week, here. So I'm going to compare a *rough schedule that I've made, to my list of types of books to read!

Week 38:
Saturday: Insignia by S.J. Kincaid, Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison, The High Priestess by Katee Robert, Queen of Swords by Katee Robert
Sunday: Queen of Wands by Katee Robert, Salvage by Alexandra Duncan, The Taking by Kimberly Derting, After the End by Amy Plum, The Eternity Key by Bree Despain, Death Sworn by Leah Cypress, Get Even by Gretchen McNeil, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, The Language of Silence by Tiffany Truitt, Life Lived Twice by A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McQuire
Monday: Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McQuire, Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly, Kiss of the Highlander by Karen Marie Moning, Orenda by Ruth Silver, Far in the Wilds by Deanna Raybourn
Tuesday: A Spear of Summer Grass by Deanna Raybourn, Ice Hunt by James Rollins, In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis, A Questionable Client by Ilona Andrews, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, Feral by Holly Schindler, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon, The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Wednesday: Air Bound by Christine Feehan, Lord of Legends by Susan Krinard, Brutal Youth by Anthony Breznican, Originally Human by Eileen Wilks, Mortal Danger by Eileen Wilks, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 
Thursday: Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stolh, Wither by Lauren DeStefano, Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison, Blackbird by Anna Carey, Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios, The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy, The Shack by William P. Young, The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Bloggett, The Savage Blood by Tamara Rose Bloggett, Precious Blood by Tonya Hurley
Friday: Passionaries by Tonya Hurley, Claiming the Highlander by Kinley MacGregor, Born in Sin by Kinley MacGregor, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky, Sunrise by Mike Mullin, White Space by Ilsa Bick

Tour Books: The Language of Silence, Life Lived Twice. Check.

Review Books: Orenda, The Savage Blood, Passionaries. Check.

NetGalley: Queen of Wands, The Eternity Key, Brutal Youth, Anything to Have You, The Legacy of Eden, Sunrise, White Space. Check. 7 which means I can have 4 extra rereads or new books.

Edelweiss: Salvage, The Taking, After the End, Death Sworn, Get Even, Red Queen, In a Handful of Dust, Feral, Blackbird, Exquisite Captive. Check. 10 which means I have have 8 extra rereads or new books.

Meme Books: Outlander-WTC book, The Predicteds-RR book, The Shack-WTC book. Check. 3 which means I can have 1 extra reread or new book.

Rereads: Insignia, Dead Witch Walking, Angel Burn, A Spear of Summer Grass, Ice Hunt, Lord of Legends, Beautiful Darkness, Wither, Claiming the Highlander, Born in Sin, Awaken. 11. Which means I used up 5 of my extras from above. Check.

New Books: Beautiful Oblivion, Kiss of the Highlander, Magic Bites, Air Bound, Mortal Danger, The Fault in Our Stars. 6, but 3 are exceptions, which means I used up 1 of my extras from above. Check.

So yeah, this schedule passes. Even though it's too freaking big for me to actually read in a week! And I want to add Afterworlds and Black Ice to it, which are both review books. Oh, and a ton of new books, and while I have 4 extras, I won't use them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

*By rough, I mean that I might move the books around to try and make sure I read the most of them that I can, and I might get rid of one or two (unlikely) or add more (most likely!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!