Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Fragile Chaos: Review

From Goodreads:
A GOD OF WAR SEEKING RESTORATION.

AN UNWILLING SACRIFICIAL BRIDE.

BETRAYAL THAT COULD DESTROY THEM BOTH.

"[E]very fiber of my being is woven from the rage of mortals."

Theodoric, the young God of War, has a talent for inciting conflict and bloodshed. After being stripped of his powers by his older brother, King of Gods, he sets out to instigate a mortal war to prove himself worthy of being restored to power.

"I loved Kisk once; it was my home… But that was before. This is now."

Sixteen-year-old Cassia, like many in the modern era, believes gods and goddesses to be just a myth. Enemy to her country and an orphan of the war, she has no time for fairy tales. That's until religious zealots from Theo's sect offer her up as a sacrifice.

Can Cassia and Theo end the mortal war and return balance to the earth and heavens? Or, will their game of fate lead down a path of destruction, betrayal, and romance neither of them saw coming?

My Review:
This was a very fascinating book! I was really intrigued by the synopsis, and couldn't wait to see where it would go. And yeah, it was really fantastic! I enjoyed every word, and the pages just flew by so quickly!

This world that Amber R. Duell built was pretty impressive! Of these gods and their powers, and their relationships with each other! And the countries and the people that are a part of this world! Just amazing to read!

Loved reading about Cassia and Theo! They came from wildly different places, and yet, they had a connection! They had their story, all these things that happened to them, that they were a part of, and I just loved it! So great!

I really enjoyed how things ended! Made for such a great book, and was a really perfect ending. After all the twisted threads of lies and truths, yeah, I just really enjoyed the ending of this book! And really, the whole book. It was just so great!

Yeah, this book was absolutely amazing and I really enjoyed it!

Author: Amber R. Duell
Read: April 18th, 2017
Source: YA Bound Review Copy
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a SAC 2017 Book!
Publisher: Radiant Crown Publishing, LLC
Expected Publication: July 11th 2017
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars
Bio:
Amber R. Duell was born and raised in a small town in Central New York. While it will always be home, she’s spent the last six years living in Germany and Maine as a military wife where the next step is always an adventure.

When Amber isn't writing, she's wrangling her two young sons. She is a lover of history, a fan of snowboarding, and a travel enthusiast. In her downtime, she can be found curling up with a good book and a cat or two.

For more information, visit www.amberrduell.com.

Contact and Buy AKA Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!