Saturday, April 15, 2017

Week 15 Reviews: Angels' Blood, Archangel's Kiss, Archangel's Consort



From Goodreads:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux knows she is the best- but she does not know if even she is good enough for this job. Hired by the dangerously beautiful archangel Raphael, a being so lethal that no mortal wants his attention, Elena knows failure is not an option—even if the task is impossible. 

Because this time, it's not a wayward vamp she has to track. It's an archangel gone bad. 

The job will put Elena in the midst of a killing spree like no other—and pull her to the razor's edge of passion. Even if the hunt does not destroy her, succumbing to Raphael’s seductive touch just might. For when archangels play, mortals break.

From Goodreads:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux wakes from a year-long coma to find that she has become an angel-and that her lover, the stunningly dangerous archangel Raphael, likes having her under his control. But almost immediately, Raphael must ready Elena for a flight to Beijing, to attend a ball thrown by the archangel Lijuan. Ancient and without conscience, Lijuan's power lies with the dead. And she has organized the most perfect and most vicious of welcomes for Elena...

From Goodreads:
Vampire hunter Elena Deveraux and her lover, the lethally beautiful archangel Raphael, have returned home to New York only to face an uncompromising new evil… 

A vampire has attacked a girls' school—the assault one of sheer, vicious madness—and it is only the first act. Rampant bloodlust takes vampire after vampire, threatening to make the streets run with blood. Then Raphael himself begins to show signs of an uncontrolled rage, as inexplicable storms darken the city skyline and the earth itself shudders. The omens are suddenly terrifyingly clear. 

An ancient and malevolent immortal is rising. The violent winds whisper her name: Caliane. She has returned to reclaim her son, Raphael. Only one thing stands in her way: Elena, the consort who must be destroyed… 

My first review of Angels' Blood, Archangel's Kiss, Archangel's Consort
My Review:
I loved rereading these books! I've kinda been meaning to for a while, but I was only planning on Angels' Blood. But then I had to continue on, because hey, Elena learning how to be an angel, and that Raphael's mom, Caliane is waking up! Though I'm going to be reading the other 2 books that center on them!

It was a bit odd, starting in the beginning again, when they were first falling in love. All the things that they're going to go through, haven't happened yet. And I'd forgotten so many things! So yeah, it was fantastic to be in this world again!

I do wish that we'd gotten to see a bit from when it was first released that Elena was alive. I mean, the way that Michaela was at the end of Angels' Blood, I really wanted to see her reaction to finding out that Elena was alive!

Going on this journey again, of Elena and Raphael finding their balance as a couple, of learning who the other person was, fighting these bad guys...was just awesome! It's been just over a year since I read this series, and I'm so glad that I reread bits of it!

Such an incredible series, so enjoyable, and I can't wait to reread more!

Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Guild Hunter #1, 2, 3
First Read: March 25th, 26th, 26th, 2016
Read: April 10th, 10th, 10th, 2017
Source: Bought, Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love this series and I needed to reread it, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2017 Books!
Publisher: Berkley
Published: March 3rd 2009, February 2nd 2010, January 1st, 2011

Angels' Blood:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars









Archangel's Kiss:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars









Archangels' Consort:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!