Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday #311, April 26th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Three Strikes by Kate Kessler
Expected Publication: June 20th, 2017
From Goodreads:
Three Strikes is the new novel in a thriller series where a criminal psychologist uses her own dark past to help law enforcement catch dangerous killers.

Thanksgiving is approaching, and Audrey Harte has a lot to be thankful for -- her mother has recovered from surgery, her relationship with Jake is solid, her father is relatively sober, and her career is evolving in an exciting direction. So when an 18-year-old girl turns up on her mother's doorstep, claiming to be the daughter Maggie Jones gave up for adoption, Audrey is amazed. 

As Audrey helps the girl discover where she came from, people in the little town of Edgeport think she should leave the past alone, and they let her know through threatening messages and phone calls. Soon, Audrey realizes that it doesn't matter how well you think you know someone -- you don't know what they're capable of until their secrets are threatened...

Oh, wow, I can't wait to read this book! So excited, this series has been fantastic, and I need more!

4 comments:

  1. "Deliciously twisted" This has me written all over it. Great cover too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the series is very fantastic and totally twisted in an awesome way! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. That synopsis. I need to get my hands on this one soon. Great choice.
    Here is my WOW 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The first two books were fantastic, and I can't wait to read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!