Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Laurell K. Hamilton Author Page

The Story: I saw the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series around on Goodreads, and it looked really great! And then I saw the Merry Gentry books, and I just had to read them, and devoured them, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Merry GentryAnita Blake, Vampire HunterZaniel Havelock.

Merry Gentry: A Kiss of Shadows and her sitemy reviewA Caress of Twilight and her sitemy reviewSeduced by Moonlight and her sitemy reviewA Stroke of Midnight and her sitemy reviewMistral's Kiss and her sitemy reviewA Lick of Frost and her sitemy reviewSwallowing Darkness and her sitemy reviewDivine Misdemeanors and her sitemy reviewA Shiver of Light and her sitemy review, my reread.

Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter: Strange Candy and her site, my review, Guilty Pleasures and her site, my review, The Laughing Corpse and her site, my review, Circus of the Damned and her site, my review, The Lunatic Cafe and her site, my review, Bloody Bones and her site, my review, The Killing Dance and her site, my review, Burnt Offerings and her site, my review, Blue Moon and her site, my reviewThe Girl Who Was Infatuated With Death and her site, (Part of *Bite*), my reviewObsidian Butterfly and her site, my review, Narcissus in Chains and her site, my reviewCerulean Sins and her site, my review, Incubus Dreams and her site, my review, Beyond the Ardeur and her site, (Part of *Craving*), Micah and her site, my review, Danse Macabre and her site, my review, The Harlequin and her site, my review, Blood Noir and her site, my review, Skin Trade and her site, my review, Flirt and her site, my review, Bullet and her site, my review, Hit List and her site, my review, Beauty and her site, my review, Kiss the Dead and her site, my review, Dancing and her site, my review, Shutdown and my review, Affliction and her site, my review, Jason and her site, my review, Dead Ice and her site, my review, Wounded and my review, Crimson Death and her site, my review, Serpentine and her site, my review, my reread, Zombie Dearest and her site, (Part of *Fantastic Hope*), my reviewSucker Punch and her site, my review, Rafael and her site, my review, Smolder and her site, my review, Slay and her site, my review.

Beyond the Ardeur is a short story in Craving, set in the Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter world, but since it's a condensed version of the beginning of Incubus Dreams, I probably won't read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!