Thursday, April 20, 2017

Will the Time Come #307, April 20th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

Cops and mothers don’t mix.

When police officer Micayla Lange catches con man Jason Davis red-handed with photos that implicate family friend Nicco Marino in the murder of a city councilman, she must reconcile her professional instincts with an inescapable fact: when the alleged gangster finds out what they've seen, they're dead.

Mick and Jason begin a race for their lives, hurtling through the dangerous Michigan wilderness on speedboat and snowmobile. As their adventure heats up and their enemies close in, Mick is torn between her duty to the force and the combustible passion engulfing her and her unlikely partner in crime. She'll have to turn Jason in sooner or later . . . if they survive. But will they ever get a second chance at love? 

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I haven't read her books lately. I really want to, but there's so many others to read! Hopefully I'll be able to soon-ish! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!