Monday, April 17, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #306, April 17th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #305
Teaser Tuesday #313
WWW Wednesday #313
WOW #310
Will the Time Come #304
Third Sentence Thursday #295
Random Reads #281
First Lines Friday #300
The Reward Challenge Update #291
Follow Friday #283
How Well I Stuck to It #134
Wrote that Review Update #140

Week 15 Reviews:
Bloodring
Seraphs
Host
Angels' Blood
Archangel's Kiss
Archangel's Consort
Moon Called
Blood Bound
Iron Kissed
Bone Crossed
Silver Borne
River Marked
Frost Burned
Night Broken
Fire Touched
Alpha & Omega
Cry Wolf
Hunting Ground
Fair Ground
Dead Heat

Tours:
Snared: Review and Excerpt

OK, so I got  posts in 7 days, What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Fragile Chaos!

A GOD OF WAR SEEKING RESTORATION.

AN UNWILLING SACRIFICIAL BRIDE.

BETRAYAL THAT COULD DESTROY THEM BOTH.

"[E]very fiber of my being is woven from the rage of mortals."

Theodoric, the young God of War, has a talent for inciting conflict and bloodshed. After being stripped of his powers by his older brother, King of Gods, he sets out to instigate a mortal war to prove himself worthy of being restored to power.

"I loved Kisk once; it was my home… But that was before. This is now."

Sixteen-year-old Cassia, like many in the modern era, believes gods and goddesses to be just a myth. Enemy to her country and an orphan of the war, she has no time for fairy tales. That's until religious zealots from Theo's sect offer her up as a sacrifice.

Can Cassia and Theo end the mortal war and return balance to the earth and heavens? Or, will their game of fate lead down a path of destruction, betrayal, and romance neither of them saw coming?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Reading! I'm visiting from the Reading with Beth blog.

    http://www.readingwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you were busy on your blog. I'm back from my trip. It didn't turn out as planned but we had fun. Come see what we did and what I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I try! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!