Thursday, April 20, 2017

Susan Wiggs Author Page

The Story: I found Just Breathe in a garage sale somewhere, don't know where, read it, loved it! And yeah, now I can't wait to read more of her books, because they sound fantastic!

Website

Series: Tudor Rose, Great Chicago Fire Trilogy, Bella Vista Chronicles, Calhoun Chronicles.

Tudor Rose: At the King's Command and her site, my review, The Maiden's Hand and her site, my review, At the Queen's Summons and her site, my review.

Great Chicago Fire Trilogy: The Hostage and her site, my review, The Mistress and her site, my review, The Firebrand and her site, my review.

Bella Vista Chronicles: The Apple Orchard and her site, my review, The Beekeeper's Ball and her site, my review.

Calhoun Chronicles: The Charm School and her site, my review, The Horsemaster's Daughter and her site, my review, Halfway to Heaven and her site, my review, Enchanted Afternoon and her site, my review, A Summer Affair and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Just Breathe and her site, my review, The Drifter and her site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!