Sunday, June 14, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #308, June 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
American Demon by Kim Harrison, Annie and Fia by Kiersten White, Mind Games by Kiersten White, Perfect Lies by Kiersten White, Warriors of Wing and Flame by Sara B. Larson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

This is a short week. There's a lot of other books that I want to read this week, so I'm glad that I have a short week here, I should be able to read all these books this week, and I can't wait!

Week 24:
A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Bridget Kemmerer, On the Come Up by Angie Thomas, To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo, Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens

vs.

His Hideous Heart Anthology, A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Bridget Kemmerer, The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall, To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo, Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens, The Ghosts of Sherwood by Carrie Vaughn, The Heirs of Locksley by Carrie Vaughn, Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson, The Last Hope by Krista & Becca Ritchie, Here, There, Everywhere by Julia Durango and Tyler Terrones, The Graveyard Shift by Darynda Jones, The Demon in the Wood by Leigh Bardugo, The Witch of Duva by Leigh Bardugo, Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, The Tailor by Leigh Bardugo

Well, I read 3 of the 4 books I wanted to read this week, and I read plenty more than that, and I am planning on reading On the Come Up shortly, so hopefully I'll read it in the next week! Can't wait! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!