Sunday, August 2, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #315, August 2nd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 32:
Nothing Planned!

Yeah, just another free week, I have the N.E.W.T.'s TBR, which given that there's 36 prompts, and I want to read them all, well, I have a lot of reading, and I'm not going to be reading much more than that!

Week 31:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

A Season of Daring Greatly by Ellen Emerson White, The Archive of the Forgotten by A,J, Hackwith, I Come With Knives by S.A. Hunt, Phoenix Unbound by Grace Draven, The First Midnight Spell by Claudia Gray, Spellcaster by Claudia Gray, Steadfast by Claudia Gray, Sorceress by Claudia Gray, TRUEL1F3 by Jay Kristoff, The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White, Blood Red Road by Moira Young, The Cruel Prince by Holly Black, Red Sister by Mark Lawrence, Warcross by Marie Lu

Yeah, I read a lot of what I planned, and so yeah, glad that I read all of these books! Can't wait for the next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!