Sunday, August 16, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #317, August 16th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
Nothing Planned!

Yeah, still in August, still have the N.E.W.T.'s TBR to read!

Week 33:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi, The Thief by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell, Sky Without Stars by Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell, Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, Deacon Locke Goes to Prom by Brian Katcher, Archangel's Sun by Nalini Singh, The Dark Tide by Alicia Jasinska, Season of the Wolf by Maria Vale

I'm glad that I read all that I did, it was a pretty great week, though it means that I had to scramble to finish my 3 Wheel of TBR books. Well, I've finished two, and I did finish the 3rd, so I'm good there, but I was pretty busy there! Can't wait for another free week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!