Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Magical Readathon N.E.W.T.s Update 4

I've read my next book, and that was Kitty's Mix-Tapes, which is for Care of Magical Creatures Exceeds Expectations, and I'm going to be reading The Silent Wife next!

Reading Journey:

The Last Airbender: The Promise by Michael Dante DiMartino and by Gene Luen Yang
Prompt Fulfilled: Muggle Studies Acceptable
Started On: August 1st
Finished On: August 1st, 10:09 PM
Pages Read: 246

The Emperor's Wolves by Michelle Sagara
Prompt Fulfilled: Astronomy Outstanding
Started On: August 3rd
Finished On: August 3rd, 9:17 PM
Pages Read: 512

Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
Prompt Fulfilled: Herbology Outstanding
Started On: August 4th
Finished On: August 4th, 11:42 PM
Pages Read: 672

Kitty's Mix-Tape by Carrie Vaughn
Prompt Fulfilled: Care of Magical Creatures Exceeds Expectations
Started On: August 5th,
Finished On: August 5th, 11:30 PM
Pages Read: 288

The Silent Wife by Karin Slaughter
Prompt Fulfilled: Potions Outstanding
Started On: August 6th
Pages Read: 0 of 496

Prompts Left: Ancient Ruins A, E, O, Defense Against the Dark Arts A, E, O, History of Magic A, E, O, Arithmancy A, E, O, Astronomy A, E, Care of Magical Creatures A, O, Charms A, E, O, Divination A, E, O, Herbology A, E, Muggle Studies E, O, Potions A, E, Transfiguration A, E, O
Read: 4
Pages Read: 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!