Thursday, October 1, 2020

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 2

So I read my next book for Becca's BookoplAthon, Roll as You Go edition, and it was Mikoto and the Reaver Village and I'll be rolling for what I'm reading next below!

My Reading Journey:

Three Charms for Murder by Honor Raconteur
Prompt Fulfilled: Small Book
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 12:58 PM
Pages Read: 250

Mikoto and the Reaver Village by Forthright
Prompt Fulfilled: Chance Card
Started On: October 1st
Finished On: October 1st, 11:42 PM
Pages Read: 502

Books Read: 2
Pages Read: 752

Day 2, Roll 3:
A 8, which gets me to Poll Pick. I did a poll on the discord channel, and The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson won! Can't wait to read this book tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!