Sunday, October 4, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #324, October 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 41:
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson, For the Taking by Brenna Aubrey, In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren, Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas, Revenge & Rapture by Deborah Wilde, Take Me With You by Tara Altebrando

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

Yeah, there's some really great books in there, and I'm so excited to read them, though they aren't as spread out as I would like. Oh, well! I have plans for November, so I really have to read these new books now!

Week 40:
Vignette by Jim Butcher, Blood Rites by Jim Butcher, A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik, Ill Wind by Rachel Caine, Pride and Premeditation by Tirzah Price, The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

vs.

Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen, You Were Never Here by Kathleen Peacock, The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason, A Dance With Fate by Juliet Mariller, Unnatural Magic by C.M. Waggoner, The Last True Thing by Claire Needell, You by Caroline Kepnes, Let Me Hear a Rhyme by Tiffany D. Jackson, The Survivor by Bridget Tyler, Ōkami by Renee Ahdieh, Yumi by Renee Ahdieh, Smoke in the Sun by Renee Ahdieh, Three Charms for Murder by Honor Raconteur, Tamiko and the Two Janitors by Forthright, Mikoto and the Reaver Village by Forthright, The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Well, I only read 1 of what I planned, but I did read 13 books that I didn't plan on, so it worked out well! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!