Sunday, October 11, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #325, October 11th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
Forget This Ever Happened by Cassandra Rose Clark, Lightbringer by Claire Legrand, A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

A short week, but they're all books I'm excited to read! Can't wait to read them!

Week 41:
The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson, For the Taking by Brenna Aubrey, In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren, Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas, Revenge & Rapture by Deborah Wilde, Take Me With You by Tara Altebrando

vs.

The Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson, Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania by Brandon Sanderson, These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch, These Divided Shores by Sara Raasch, A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik, Caraval by Stephanie Garber, It Was Always You by Brenna Aubrey, For the Taking by Brenna Aubrey, In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren, A Very Peri Reed Thanksgiving by Kim Harrison, Sideswiped by Kim Harrison, The Drafter by Kim Harrison, Waylaid by Kim Harrison, Freeze Warning by Susan Krinard, Mist by Susan Krinard, The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli

Yeah, I read half of what I planned, and read plenty more. It works out, so I'm happy. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!