Friday, October 21, 2022

First Lines Friday #597, October 21st

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"I don't mind living in a small town; I just don't want to die in one. I also am not interested in serving time in one, either, but that possibility is growing exponentially, as I seriously consider murdering the guidance counselor's secretary. But, of course, I'm not allowed to do that. For one thing, it's illegal. For another, I'm Lydia Chass, and being a Chass in a small town like Henley means something . . . mainly that you're good and kind, earning the respect of everyone around you." -A Long Stretch of Bad Days by Mindy McGinnis

Well, I want to know what that secretary is doing! Must read more now! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!