Monday, October 31, 2022

Clear Your S**t Readathon 3.0 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Round 3 of the Clear Your S**t, hosted by Andee: Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube and El/Art: Blog | Instagram | Twitter. You can check out the twitter here

This round is taking place November 1st to December 31st! 

Weakness: Readathon Harlot
Strength: CUS Veteran
Weapon: The Monster Under Your Bed

And here are the books I'm planning on reading: 

A book with romance plot or subplot - A Thousand Heartbeats by Kiera Cass
A book you could read in one night (a short book) - Twelve Graves of Christmas by Gena Showalter and Jill Monroe
A book with red or pink on the cover - Backpacking Through Bedlam by Seanan McGuire
A book that's sexy under the covers (aka, that's pretty under dust cover) - Soul of Cinder by Bree Barton
A book with a quest for lost person/item - Trail of Lightning by Rebecca Roanhorse
Top Secret Mini Boss Battle Strength - Light Mage by Laurie Forest
A feel good book  - Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
A book with the ‘secret world’ trope (ex: think, finding out your family are all secretly witches, or that the fae actually exist and you come from a long line of fae hunters) The Witch King by H.E. Edgmon
A book with a journey - Elatsoe by Darcie Little Badger
A book with a group cast - The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson
Side Quest Book: Gearbreakers by Zoe Hana Mikuta
A book with an epic battle - Strike the Zither by Joan He
Free book space - The Shadow Wand by Laurie Forest
Your longest or physically largest book - The Cradle of Ice by James Rollins
A sequel that you have low hopes for but still own - King of Fools by Amanda Foody 
A book with a trope you hate - The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
A green book cover or a book with plants as a theme - Being Mary Bennet by J. C. Peterson
Top Secret Mini Boss Battle - A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer
Free book space - My Imaginary Mary by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
A book that keeps getting forgotten on your TBRs - The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman 
A book featuring tech or robots - Honor and Shadows by Jessie Mihalik
A book set on another planet - A Song of Salvation by Alechia Dow 
A book that was expensive/looks expensive - Poster Girl by Veronica Roth
Continue a series - The Iron Flower by Laurie Forest 
A book with found family - A Light in the Flame by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
A book with a dark cover - When Night Breaks by Janella Angeles
A book with a supposed twist - From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos 
A fast-paced or short book - Mysteries of Thorn Manor by Margaret Rogerson
Free book space - The Poisoner's Ring by Kelley Armstrong
Final Boss Battle - The Infinity of You & Me by J.Q. Coyle
Read a book from another one of the strengths/weakness prompts - This Cursed Crown by Alexandra Overy
Don't worry about this one xoxo - Five Survive by Holly Jackson

Top Secret Mini Boss Battle is to use your strength. For me, that's CUS Veteran. So for me, it's free space. So I chose Light Mage by Laurie Forest. 

Top Secret Mini Boss Battle is to is to deal with your weakness. For me, that's Readathon Harlot. So for me, it's Read a book you have dnf'd before, or, one you have low expectations of. So I chose A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer, I've had it on the TBR a while, and I loved book 1 and enjoyed book 2, so I'm nervous about book 3. 

Final Boss Battle is to use your weapon. For me, that's The Monster Under Your Bed. So for me, it's Read a book that’s been gathering Dust. So I chose The Infinity of You & Me by J.Q. Coyle. I've had it since 2016, so that works! 

Read a book from another one of the strengths/weakness prompts. I chose Genre Soulmate, with the prompt of read a 5-star prediction from your fave genre. I chose This Cursed Crown by Alexandra Overy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!