Monday, October 17, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #593, October 17th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #592
Teaser Tuesday #600
WWW Wednesday #600
WOW #596
Will the Time Come #593
Third Sentence Thursday #583
Random Reads #569
First Lines Friday #596
Book Blogger Hop #262
A-Z Reading Challenge Update 63
The Reward Challenge Update #578
Wheel of TBR #125
How Well I Stuck to It #430
Wrote that Review Update #427

Week 41 Reviews:
Game of Gravestones

Becca's BookoplAthon:

ARCtober: 

Wacky Witches Readathon:

OK, so I got 52 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty decent week, going back to work after my vacation to a 4 day week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want to do! 

2 comments:

  1. I've just finished a "read what you want" stretch and now am reading more of my November review books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Reading what you want, and reading November review books, are both great! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!