Friday, October 28, 2022

Book Blogger Hop #264, October 28th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Have you ever experienced a blogging nightmare? If so, what was it? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Nightmare, as in sleeping? Nope. Nightmare, as an awful situation? Not really, more inconveniences that happen on any platform, like recently there was an error with uploading images with Blogger. What about you guys? Happy reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Same. No sleeping nightmares and nothing too horrendous to report. There are glitches that annoy me, but I only blog for fun so I learn to get over it!


    Have a great weekend!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/10/28/book-blogger-hop-have-you-ever-experienced-a-blogging-nightmare-if-so-what-was-it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Blogging for fun is great! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you haven't had any sleeping nightmares or an experience that's too nightmarish. I haven't had any sleeping nightmares either, but I did live through a nightmarish experience because of my blog.

    My BBH Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, good about the sleeping nightmares, but boo about an experience! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!