Sunday, June 5, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #411, June 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 23: 
Rise of the Catalyst by Honor Raconteur

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book, but one that I'm dying to read! 

Week 22:
Nothing Planned!

vs. 

The Quiet You Carry by Nikki Barthelmess, Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski, Survive the Dome by Kosoko Jackson, Cold, Cold Bones by Kathy Reichs, The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston, Mistakes Were Made by Meryl Wilsner, You'll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus, Go Fetch! by Shelly Laurenston, Here Kitty, Kitty by Shelly Laurenston, Something Wilder by Christina Lauren, Broken Throne by Victoria Aveyard 

A free week to read whatever I want, and I did, and I had a great time! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!