Sunday, March 12, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #451, March 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 11:
Nothing Planned!

Just a free week to read whatever I want to! 

Week 10:
Both Feet in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, The Quarantine Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, The Queen's Price by Anne Bishop 

vs.

Smoke and Shadow, Part 1 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Illustrated by Gurihiru, Smoke and Shadow, Part 2 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Illustrated by Gurihiru, Smoke and Shadow, Part 3 by Gene Luen Yang, Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Illustrated by Gurihiru, Counting Down With You by Tashie Bhuiyan, Both Feet in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, Daughters of the Dawn by Sarena Nanua and Sasha Nanua, The Queen's Price by Anne Bishop, A Crown of Ivy and Glass by Claire Legrand, The Stranger by Anna Banks, Legacy Lost by Anna Banks, Of Poseidon by Anna Banks, The Quarantine Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot, The Vindico by Wesley King, Winter Dreams by Melissa Marr, Love Hurts by Melissa Marr, Summer Bound by Melissa Marr, Tales of Folk & Fey by Melissa Marr, Wicked Mercy by Melissa Marr, Emily Wilde's Encyclopaedia of Faeries by Heather Fawcett

I read what I wanted, and a bunch of other books, so yeah, it was a great week, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!